Serving the Community…
..for the last 35 years, we at A-1 Dayton Electric have earned the trust and respect of our costumers. We are fast and affordable with the guarantee of satisfaction. Located at 2500 Edgely rd in Levittown, same place for the last 25 years, we are in the heart of Lower Bucks County. Our company is family owned and operated and provides service you can trust. A-1 Dayton Electric is fully licensed and insured.
Professionalism and Integrity are the keystones on which our company was built, and are the reasons we have stayed in business all these years. With the recent blows to the economy, we know everyone needs a break and whether your project is large or small we guarantee perfection and a fair price. We offer a wide range of electrical services from commercial to residential. As always we offer free estimates on all work, so give us a call on your next project and we will look forward to seeing you.
Why Choose A-1 Dayton Electric?
- Before any work begins, we will make the costumer aware of the cost of the job as a whole. That means no secret fees, no add ons, and no surprise charges at the end of the job. Whatever we agree on at the beginning of the job is ALWAYS what is on the bill at the end. We do our best to inform the costumer on where their money is going and why things cost what they do. The more informed our costumers are about the job at hand, the easier it is to work together on making a deal that is good for both parties.
Highly Trained Staff
- All of our Electricians are put through a 4 year Electrical Apprenticeship Program and are trained hands-on by our current mechanics. We only accept the highest grade of professionalism and workmanship from our employees. We pride ourselves on the trust and comfort our costumers feel toward us, which is necessary when allowing us in their homes. Our staff will return your home to exactly the way we found it when we entered. Cleaning up after ourselves, moving back furniture and repairing any damages that are necessary for our work (repairing drywall, repairing dig sites in yard, etc), are all apart of our service.
Family Owned and Operated
- Being as our company is owned, and mostly operated, by our family we have a vested interest in our company and our work that most outfits just can not duplicate. Our founder, Ed Dayton, instilled his work ethic and company pride in each one of his employees. That pride is reflected in every job that we do. We take personal care of each of our costumers to ensure a life-long relationship of service. We do whatever it takes to make sure our customers are totally satisfied.
On-Time, Efficient Service
- Here at A-1 Dayton Electric we do not give large scheduling windows. Example- ” We can be there any time between 9 and 12″. That’s not how we do things. We do not expect you to wait around for hours hoping we show-up. We know how busy life can be, so we give you exact arrival times which we strictly uphold. Though are scheduling can often be tight, in most cases we can fit in service calls in the next few days or even the same day.
- We only install the top products on the market in your home. A superior product equals a superior job. We stay up to date on all the latest equipment and merchandise to make your home as efficient, safe and visually pleasing as possible. We also constantly attend meeting and seminars on the latest install techniques and safety requirements to train our staff appropriately in the ever changing electrical world.
- It is A-1 Dayton Electric’s promise that our work will stand the test of time. If our work somehow fails or doesn’t work appropriately we guarantee to return and fix the issue in a timely manner- free of charge. We stand behind everything we do. We also guarantee all work to pass ANY inspection. We are fully licensed and heavily insured.